Here at Champ's, we are ALL about quality over quantity. We only service our already existing daycare Champions as boarding guests. If you are an already existing daycare client and are interested in boarding please be sure to book well in advance!
All of our boarding guests get all of the fun features of daycare, like endless playtime and staff love, but boarding also includes scheduled meal times and overnight sleeping in our suites!
Want to learn more!? Then, keep on reading!
Champ's Boarding Stays!
Starting November 1st 2023
Drop off time: 7am-11am*
Pick-up time: 6:30am - 11am*
*Dogs can be picked up as late 6pm for an additional $20 per family.*
THINGS TO KNOW!
Dogs MUST be dropped off before 11am so they have adequate time to play as we want our Champions to sleep through the night.
Boarding drop-off & pick-up are NOT available on:
New Year's Day
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE BRINGING YOUR DOG TO BOARD
Please refer to our daycare page for things you should know, as your boarding dog will be in daycare during his stay!
To board, your Champion must have an established relationship with our facility. This helps us get to know your dog and allows them to get comfortable at our facility.
If your dog is younger, a newer boarder or anxious we will require you to do a first thing in the morning drop-off. This sets us and most importantly your dog up for success!
If your dog is deemed “green,” you may reserve for boarding at pick up on their third daycare day. If your dog is deemed “yellow,” we may not allow you to reserve boarding just yet, so we can see how they do during the future daycare visits.
Emergencies are rare but in the case there is one we do require an updated emergency contact. Please ensure this contact is available for pick up. If the dog cannot be picked up a $200/day fee will apply while the dog is still in our care.
What to Bring With You
What to Leave At Home
PRE-BAGGED FOOD LABELED WITH DAY & MEAL (i.e. Saturday AM)
*We have our own.
$62/night for 6 nights or less
$59/night for 7 nights or more for first dog*
*The second dog from the same family is half price.*
BOARDING RESERVATION POLICIES
1. Your Champion is not put on the boarding list until your $100.00 deposit is paid. If your Champion is only staying one night, the total is due to secure their spot.
2. Reservations must be canceled within 72 hours of drop off date to receive a refund. We will not transfer credits for daycare usage or for other stays if canceling with less than 72 hours notice.
3. Champ’s has a ‘book it, bought it’ policy meaning that any days you book are to be paid in full at drop off. Refunds will not be given on drop off date if you change pick up date or if you come home early from your time away.
4. Payment for all services is due in full at time of drop off.
5. Please ensure this contact is available for pick up. If the dog cannot be picked up a $200/day fee will apply while the dog is still in our care.